Tuesday 10 October 2017

Wk 41 Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge ~ Anything Goes


Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's Digi Choosday again! 
Your mega discount code today is
CHOOSDAY25
to SAVE 25%on
 DIGITAL STAMPS (kits not included)
selected downloads* expires MIDNIGHT GMT TODAY
Just enter the code in the shop HERE....
*(not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product)
oOo--oOo--oOo
We have lots and lots of new items in the Polkadoodles store, so make sure you go and check them out - our latest STAMP OF THE MONTH is a real must-have and we are already running low on Christmas stamps so don't miss them!
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/new/added-in-sept/

As always, this week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE : 24th October
PRIZE: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive a voucher for 3 digi downloads of your choice from the digi store!

So lets see what our Design Team have made this week....
Yvonne - This week I used 'Wrapped Up Warm' - which is the most gorgeous image and you can get the individual digi here. The papers and the sentiment are from the collection as are the wee holly embellishments and the gorgeous candy cane bunting.  The image is coloured with Copic Markers, more details on my blog.
Anjie - Once again I've used the Winnie White Christmas download collection to make this. And again one of the design sheets which I've sat fussy cutting while watching TV on an evening.
Jane PThis week I picked an image from Winnie in Winterland Big Kahuna download collection.  I also used the flower dies from Dainty doily.  Using Ultimate smooth 160gsm paper because it was the whitest paper I could find in my stash.
Julia This week I have used a gorgeous image from Dollie Goes East I have layered loads of types of glitter and bling on this gorgeous peacock ... and I have teamed with some papers from Winnie White Christmas Full details on my blog.
Jane S - I have made a circle card using one of the gorgeous frames, flowers, sentiment and an image from the Winnie Winterland CollectionMr & Mrs Claus are coloured with markers and pencils and I have added the Super Sprigs Die for extra dimension.
Julie - This is my first play with the gorgeous Winnie White Christmas and I have used a Pre-coloured image along with a sentiment, paper, tree and hearts from the collection for my white with a hint of colour card.
Katrina ~ For my Christmas with a hint of color, I have combined the beautiful embossed papers from Winnie White Christmas with the adorable polar bear from Winnie Winterland Digis
Monica - For this challenge, I chose some of the lovely white embossed papers from Winnie White Christmas and one of it´s adorable images that is almost white with some little bits of red, to make a rocker bracket card.
Ċ½eljka-Hello!!!For this week I used Winnie White Christmas Big Kahuna Kit...colored image and the papers from the same kit.Also I used the flower from embellishments,printed in 3 sizes and mounted on each other for some dimension.
Great work from the team as always! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week....
WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 38.....
Claims must be received by 20/10/17, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog.
The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is:
46 ~ Gina
Please email us sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW410001 to claim your prize of 3 digi images from the digi store!
And in no particular order the top 3 picked by the design team
14 ~ Mindy
21~Sarah
25 ~Doreen
 We can't wait to see your makes for this week!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

3 comments :

  1. Thanks for a lovely challenge.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks DT for picking my little pony in the top 3 last time!! Great inspiration as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks DT for picking my little pony in the top 3 last time!! Great inspiration as always xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx